Please read below for FAQs and general ground rules when visiting Blue Cork.
Thank you, and we appreciate you! -Angelo & Michelle
- Social distancing of 6 feet is required between seated groups as well as when waiting in line.
- Unless seated, we ask that you wear a mask whenever you are out of your seat. This includes entering the winery and to use the restrooms.
- Trash should be placed in the appropriate bins. Please clean up your area when you leave to help keep our staff safe.
- If you have symptoms of covid-19, please stay home. We want what is best for you, our staff and our guests.
- Please be patient and kind to others and our staff. You will be asked to leave if you are not adhering to the regulations set forth by the State of New Jersey Board of Health and the CDC.
- We will continue to maintain high standards for cleaning and sanitization, but will increase precautions in order to meet CDC requirements. All high touch areas – tables, chairs, door knobs, phones and more are being sanitized and disinfected on a regular basis.
- Staff and guests have access to hand washing stations and hand sanitizers are readily available.
- We will provide disposable glasses at this time. Souvenir glasses are available for purchase.
Reserve a Fire Pit
Bring Your ID
All guests must have a valid Driver’s License, or other recognizable form of government identification to prove their age. New Jersey state law precludes us from serving alcohol to anyone under 21 years of age. If our servers ask to see your I.D., please courteously show it to them, so they may serve you.
Smoking is permitted only in outdoor designated areas. Not only is this New Jersey law, it is also impossible to appreciate the aroma of a Cabernet when the air is heavy with smoke. All cigarette butts must be disposed of in appropriate containers. Our lawn, patio, planters, hedges, dishes and wine-glasses are not “appropriate containers” for the butt-ends of discarded cigarettes.
Don't Overdo It
Our servers are not permitted to serve anyone who is, or appears to be intoxicated. Wine-tasting is about expanding your palate and broadening your horizons, enjoy!
Treat other guests and your servers with respect. Everyone is welcome at Blue Cork Winery and we want all of our guests and customers to enjoy themselves to the fullest. Don’t be the wet-blanket, souring the mood for everyone, by treating another guest, or a member of our staff, gruffly or rudely.
Can I Bring My Dog?
Unfortunately, no animals are allowed on property.
Can I Make a Reservation?
Reservations are for for tours, “large groups” and parties only. For all other guests, we operate on a first come first served basis accommodating groups up to 8 guests to a group.
Large Group Policy
We can accommodate larger groups though groups of 8 or more patrons MUST have a reservation. Please call to discuss for details and pricing. We agree “the more the merrier,” but we also like to be able to plan ahead for larger groups instead of just “winging it;” which never works out to anyone’s satisfaction as well as a well-executed plan.
Hosting a Party?
We love to host parties! Though, parties MUST be arranged with an owner or manager before your visit. Contact us today to get started.
No Outside Food & Beverage
Can I Bring my Kids?
Blue Cork Winery welcomes families with well-behaved children and expects parents to supervise them constantly during their stay. For safety reasons:
- We do not permit children to run around tables, play on retaining walls, staircases, or fences
- Children are not permitted near the fire-pits at any time
- Children must be strictly supervised by parents at all times
Tables & Chairs
We kindly request that our guests NOT REARRANGE the tables and chairs in our Tasting Room or out on our Patio. Moving the chairs and tables ultimately ends up with them being dragged across our floors or patio tiles, damaging our surfaces and furniture alike. Blue Cork Staff members are the only ones allowed to rearrange tables and chairs.
Parking is only permitted in designated lots and designated spaces.
And Last But Not Least...
ENJOY YOURSELF!! Wine-tasting is fun, it’s social, it’s educational, and a great way to relax after yet another one of those hard weeks we all seem to face from time to time. Bring a smile, laugh and have fun!!
HOURS OF OPERATION
12:00pm – 8:00pm
12:00pm – 9:00pm
12:00pm – 9:00pm
12:00pm – 7:00pm
MON – WED
We are closed
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Drop us a line! Our team is happy to help.